Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Knit-a-Square

It's almost 2:45 A.M., but here is a square that I just finished knitting for an awesome project called Knit-a-Square. This organization makes and collects knitted and crocheted squares to create blankets that are then given to some of the millions of AIDS orphans in Africa. Knit-a-Square allows me and many other people to knit and crochet for a cause, and it feels incredible to know that I'm doing something that I enjoy while helping children who really need it.
                                                                                    

If you enjoy knitting or crocheting and want to give your time, efforts, and creations to a good cause, visit the Knit-a-Square website!

I also made a pocket mouse out of felt, minus eyes and a tail. Well, it was supposed to be a pocket mouse, but it kind of looks like a fox...or an ugly mouse. Whatever it looks like, it's ugly. Why was I able to make these things look so adorable when I was like ten years old, but it turned out this ugly now??  


No comments:

Post a Comment